Vote Take 2!
And this is where I sound like your Optometrist:

"Put your chin here, look straight ahead, now tell me... which one looks better?"

"Number 1 or Number 2?"

"Number 3 or Number 4...?"

I'm the patient who says: Number 3... Wait, maybe it was number 4... Wait, no, it was 3... Can you show me them again, please...?

Yeah, I'm a favorite, I'm sure.

Anyways, number 1 is familiar, isn't it? It was voted "Most Popular" in the last voting session. But how about photo number 2? Are you feeling that one?

Which ever one you all pick as your favorite will be the one I take into class with me tomorrow night.

Oh, I thought you might want to know I put on my big girl panties yesterday and asked an older woman I saw if I could take her picture.

Anyone proud of me??

I'll tell you the whole story once I edit my picture...

Now, tell me which one would look best on the big projection screen tomorrow night...

YIKES! A projection screen! I am nervous!

#1

IMG_290301

#2

IMG_333101

#3

IMG_339801

#4

IMG_313602

Ha! I tricked ya with Number 4, didn't I!
about us
miscellaneous
previous
archives
military
miscellaneous
miscellaneous
post labels
credits