I have news you can use!
Okay, so this isn't the news, that's down a few paragraphs. Bear with me...

Last night in photography class I received my marks for the first graded assignment I turned in. I was nervous walking up to get my paper back! I haven't received a grade from a teacher in ten years. That's a long time!

Here is my paper...

IMG_650201

Whoo-hoo!

I was thrilled and relieved!

Here are the other two pictures I submitted last night:

picture 1

IMG_636801

picture 2

IMG_639602

The third picture is in this post.

Next week our assignment is "Patterns and Lines." You can bet the creative gears in my mind are whirling!

NEWS! NEWS! NEWS!


Speaking of photography and cameras...

Okay, so we weren't talking cameras but roll with it...

I am putting together an informal camera buying guide for YOU! I recruited a bunch of my friends who have some really awesome cameras, together we are going to help you figure out which camera is right for you.

Should you be in the market, that is.

I'm super excited about this! Look for the guide to be posted early next week; it should be pretty fantastic and very helpful. I'm going to (fingers crossed. HTML and I aren't really friends.) make the guide into a link on my sidebar so that it will be easily accessible anytime you want to refer back to it.

Doing my happy dance now...!

*Post from 1 year ago today: Tuesday Recipe - Taco Bake
about us
miscellaneous
previous
archives
military
miscellaneous
miscellaneous
post labels
credits