One Team, One Fight
I am a recruiter. For the Air Force. I've been doing this job for 2 and a half years now, and just recently got back from a 4 month deployment. Before I started recruiting I was just another "airman". Before that, I was an AF brat. I grew up in the Air Force and am consequently very biased. I always will be, but since starting recruiting I have learned a lot about the other services (because we work across the hall from each other). And with my deployment I got more inter-service experience. Now I'm blogging and see even more camraderie throughout the military blogs I come across. It's very encouraging and I want to say that I for one really really appreciate the other services. Guys and ladies, thanks for what you do.
about us
miscellaneous
previous
archives
military
miscellaneous
miscellaneous
post labels
credits