Paying bills
Does it make me weird because I enjoy paying bills? To clarify, I don't actually like giving other people Daniel's hard-earned money but they did provide a service and I will pay for it. I find a certain measure of happiness in being able to sit down and pay all of our bills. I look forward to it. I like knowing that when I am done, whatever money is left after the bills, putting money into our savings account, tithing, and charitable giving - is ours. To do with what we want. No obligations on how to spend it.

We live simply but not restrictively. I have never wanted to be rich; the military doesn't make you rich, but I am satisfied. So, I sat at my desk today, paid our bills and wondered if it was weird for me to feel happy.
-Andrea
about us
miscellaneous
previous
archives
military
miscellaneous
miscellaneous
post labels
credits