A Driving Contradiction
I want to make a few minor template changes so I won't be long here. But I have to get this off my chest and tell me if you agree. I was driving down the interstate earlier today and passed a vehicle. This vehicle had a "buy local" bumper sticker. Now I'm all for that, it's great, sure whatever. But . . . this sticker was on the back of a Toyota!!! Now, I drive Nissan's myself and appreciate Toyotas for their craftsmanship and reliability, so I'm not against her pick of cars. But I have to imagine that as she was putting the sticker on her bumper, her eyes had to have been within 36-48 inches from the Toyota emblem blazoned on the trunk lid. How do you miss that? Where's the disconnect? Aaagggghhhh! I probably shouldn't let that kind of thing frustrate me, but where's Bill Engvall (the Here's your sign guy) when you need him?
about us
miscellaneous
previous
archives
military
miscellaneous
miscellaneous
post labels
credits