Federal Aid
I once heard that the scariest sentence ever could be "I'm from the Government, and I'm here to help". That being said, I am from the government so it's kind of tongue in cheek. But I bring it up because last night I filled out a financial aid worksheet applying for federal grants to help offset tuition costs. It was harder than filing taxes. About half of the info they needed was off my tax return, and then twice as much other stuff on top of it. Fortunately once I save that information I can just reapply next time. Cool.
So, today I'm going to play paintball at a friends house. He's got lots of property in the woods, should be fun. If I come away with pictures, I'll post 'em. That's all for now.
about us
miscellaneous
previous
archives
military
miscellaneous
miscellaneous
post labels
credits