5 months and 10 pounds later
Can we all say together: Sheesh, woman! Get a tan!

Please tell me I am not alone in this sentiment....

Gaining pregnancy weight is hard on the psyche! I know it is for a good cause, but I am having a really hard time with it. The picture above shows the main symptom - hand to mouth! I try not to snack, I eat healthful meals (just ask Tarrah - we're kind of nutty) and I exercise for an hour, six days a week. Yet, my body just packs it on. I am really hoping to look like this Tarah
but I wonder sometimes!

So.... any advice on how to stay nice and trim during pregnancy so I don't have as far to go after I have this baby? My body hates me post- pregnancy, so I am hoping to counter-act some of the hate by keeping my actual pregnancy weight gain in a happy, healthy place.

And if you're pregnant - tell me when you're due and include a link to your blog. I'd love to follow along!
about us
miscellaneous
previous
archives
military
miscellaneous
miscellaneous
post labels
credits