I wish I had been the one sleeping....
I'm always glad I walked afterwards, but I don't always feel like walking. Today was one of those days. I was tired when I woke up, and exercising was the last thing I wanted to do. But, I kicked my butt into gear and off we went.

What a gorgeous morning! I had the wind in my face for the first half of my walk, and a tailwind for the second half. Perfect. Eve and I had a good talk about character, and why we need to build it into our hearts. We talked about hard work and why it's a good thing. She asked if Daddy and I thought she was funny, and I took the opportunity to talk about some of the special things I love about her.

And to top it off, I even got a rousing "You go, girl! Whoo-hoo!" from some men working across the road from where I was walking. I'll take that any day (even if it was a bit uncomfortable) over the "Woman, you are crazy!" stares I normally get. I don't think I deserve the "crazy" stares. I prefer to think I am determined - rather than crazy - to be pushing two kids in a stroller and backpacking the third, for the exercise.

You wouldn't give the me the "crazy" stare, now would you?
about us
miscellaneous
previous
archives
military
miscellaneous
miscellaneous
post labels
credits