My Mother's Day present
Whoo-hoo! I am totally thrilled about my new Dreamer Design stroller! Tuesday it will be on my doorstep... I am excited about the extended headroom - poor Eve has had to scrunch way down, otherwise her head will hit the cover. I am also excited the one step trigger folding. That feature will sure make sticking the stroller in the van a whole lot easier and faster. I like the colors too, it's a nice change of pace from the red and gray.

I am really happy to be able to be serious about my walking routine again, this New Mexico weather is awesome for that! I'm working 5 miles now because of the lack of hills; I need that amount to get the same benefit as the 3-5 miles I walked in Vermont.
Eliza is loving the Macpac, which is awesome since we've been walking nearly every day. And the kids have fallen right back into the habit of being in the stroller.

I am most thankful that the mornings here are cool, even though the days are hot, hot, hot. It makes a big difference in my walks. And there's no humidity! That's the best part. In Vermont I use to nearly die from the humidity in the summers - I'd be sucking oxygen like there was no tomorrow. I don't think I'd do so well in Florida!

Thanks to my ever thoughtful husband for my new stroller. He knows how to put a smile on my face!
about us
miscellaneous
previous
archives
military
miscellaneous
miscellaneous
post labels
credits