Like Mother, Like Daughter
A couple of weeks ago Daniel and I gifted Eve with our old Canon point and shoot camera. It's a great little digital camera, and she loves it. She has been taking photos of everything that strikes her fancy, but mainly she likes to take photos of me or Daniel making a funny face. Why, I don't know. But that's her favorite.

Every once in awhile she'll bring it to me because "It's not working!" I take a couple of minutes and delete the photos of her stuffed animals she decorated in "bling," the twelve photos of me crossing my eyes and sticking my tongue out, the photo of Judah drinking out of his sippy cup, and the occasional photo of the sky, and our neighbor's house. I give it back to her and she's happy as can be, snapping more, unknown to her, disposable photos... You've got to love digital.

I think, in my very biased and unprofessional opinion, that she has potential. And a great eye. I let her stand on our bed the other day and use my baby... um, camera, to take some photos. She did pretty fantastic.

This is the photo she took of Eliza. Not too shabby, wouldn't you agree?



I was duly impressed. But, we were quickly back to goofy Eve...


This is her go-to silly face... You've just got to love Eve. Everybody does.
about us
miscellaneous
previous
archives
military
miscellaneous
miscellaneous
post labels
credits