College
I'm in a theology class. I never knew how fine a point a theologian can whittle, but my goodness. There are some razor sharp kind of fine points out there. And ideas that differ on so many levels. Not just am I right and are you wrong, but rather you are right, but I am right'er'. It is interesting stuff though that gets you thinking on a whole new level. Which is what I really love about taking college courses (besides not having to pay for it because I'm active duty) the fact that no matter what course you are taking, if it forces you to think on a higher level than you are used to, it benefits you in so many ways. I believe that the capacity to learn is a perishable thing, and if not exercised regularly, it is in grave danger of being lost.
about us
miscellaneous
previous
archives
military
miscellaneous
miscellaneous
post labels
credits