A family motto
Tell me- how many of you have a personal or family motto? I had never considered it until I heard it mentioned on the radio the other day, and I heard it mentioned in another forum tonight. The more I thought about it the more I started to dig it. Easy and fun, yet defining. Here's the one I heard tonight: "X's" don't quit, or the one I heard on the radio: It's fun to be a "X", another one we just remembered hearing recently was: "X's" stick together. I like this idea. A lot. I think it could help give our kids something to identify themselves with, reminding them that we are united as a family. Daniel and I have had more than a few laughs trying to come up with our own motto- we've got a few swirling around in our heads. We'll nail one down soon. So, now that you've read this, have you realized that you have a motto and didn't even know it?
-Andrea
about us
miscellaneous
previous
archives
military
miscellaneous
miscellaneous
post labels
credits