My Swirling Brain
My head is just all in a tizzy right now. You know how you get something stuck in your head, you're planning on one thing, but then it is suddenly changed. And it throws everything off.

That is where I am at right now.

The movers were coming on Friday. It was planned. Set in cement. Then they called and asked if they could come on Thursday instead. Apparently they feel as though they need two days to pack up our house. I know for a fact that they could pack our house up in a day. We don't have that much stuff.

Now I'm reeling. I had it all planned out - what each day had going on, and my mind was somewhat wrapped around it.

I'm mean really people! I'm type A and I'm German. Don't mess with my plans!

So what do I do now?

I drop back ten and punt.
about us
miscellaneous
previous
archives
military
miscellaneous
miscellaneous
post labels
credits