You move me....

I really love music, all kinds of music. I identify with it, it moves me, and often speaks right to my heart. Sometimes music gives me the words I don't have. Bereft of music, well, I'd be lost.

One of my favorite genres is jazz. I know, you're rolling your eyes, but I love it. I really do. It's fun for me to listen to jazz, and it makes me happy. I enjoy all kinds of jazz - old, new, strict, loose. I like it all. Well, not "elevator" jazz. Yuck.

Right now I have in heavy rotation Michael Buble. I'm totally diggin' his voice, his music. I like how he covered some old, familiar songs. I love how much personality he brings to each song. And he has a new CD out! But, sadly, I don't have it. Yet.

I'd like to start listening to more Latin music. I have one Latin-ish cd, and it's okay. Not great; perhaps a little safe, and somewhat boring. If you have any great Latin music suggestions I would love to hear them.

Actually, as long as we are talking about suggestions, I'd love to know - what do you have in heavy rotation right now. I am really curious about the music other people like, love, and listen to.

So tell me... what's working for you right now?

P.S. think I used the word "love" enough?

P.P.S. brownie points for the one who can tell me what song my post title is taken from.
about us
miscellaneous
previous
archives
military
miscellaneous
miscellaneous
post labels
credits