Creativity
We do our best to promote creativity and imagination within our kids; it is fun and challenging to think of interesting ways to do this.The best ideas I have come up with so far are to play classical music a lot, and just let them be kids!

I had been worried about Eve, it seemed to me that her imagination was taking a long time to develop. Daniel laughed at me a few months ago when I expressed that worry to him saying, "Andrea, we have sharks swimming on our living room floor. I think she's ok." I laughed and started watching her closer and saw that indeed, she has a vivid imagination. Today was a funny example of it. This is Eve using my egg slicer as her guitar. Any one have any fun ideas to promote creativity in kids?


We had a great time making cookies as well; I love listening to all the chatter when we work together. Plenty of fun was had, plus, some really yummy cookies to eat.
about us
miscellaneous
previous
archives
military
miscellaneous
miscellaneous
post labels
credits