The Weekend

We've been having a nice weekend hanging out with my parents, playing with the kids, having friends over, and just relaxing. Tonight the boys are going to go play at an arcade while us girls watch a movie. It all has been really nice and relaxing, I for one have enjoyed myself. It's so nice to be able to have rest in my heart knowing my husband will be here with us this summer. Last year at this time Daniel was preparing to deploy, and I was struggling. Those of you who have a spouse deployed are close to my heart and in my prayers. I still relish his hugs and being close to him, in a new way, nearly a year later. His kisses, apparently, are a different story! Hope all you all had a wonderful weekend too.

about us
miscellaneous
previous
archives
military
miscellaneous
miscellaneous
post labels
credits