Spring Tip
Readers-

Hi, it's Daniel. I haven't written in a while and I thought I would grace the pages for a second. I learned a couple of years ago about a great "home remedy" and now that spring has sprung it's time to share it with the world. Since I have a blog, I can share it with all of our illustrious readers. That should be enough anticipation, here's the tip:

If (I should say, when) you are bitten by a mosquito, spray the bite with deodorant and it will not itch anymore. Note- It has to be a deodorant that has antiperspirant in it. The aluminum in the antiperspirant will do something to the histamine to stop the bite from itching.

That's it. Nothing grand, but it turns out to be a very useful tip. Happy Spring.

-Daniel

p.s. If you have a good home remedy, feel free to share by leaving it in the comment section by clicking on the "two cents" link below the post. We would all love to hear how you combat the common household maladies.
about us
miscellaneous
previous
archives
military
miscellaneous
miscellaneous
post labels
credits