Number 3
These are a few thoughts I have on a child being formed in my womb for the third time:

It never gets old. I am just as excited this time as I was being pregnant the first time.

Morning sickness sucks the third time just as bad as the first and second times.

I think I am having a girl. I have every time, but I was only wrong once.

I am going to "show" a lot quicker with this baby than either of my other pregnancies.

I have the reoccurring, terrified thought of "How the heck am I going to do three children!"

My sense of smell is incredible.

I find life a lot more precious now than I did even when I was pregnant with Judah.

My fear of labor is gone. I am not so sure that is a good thing.

Eating carefully, and exercising religiously are far more important to me than ever before.

I don't feel guilty any longer for bringing another child into this world.

I am afraid of getting stretch marks.

I cherish my sleep much more; I feel that clock loudly ticking down to those sleepless nights.

I am not excited about maternity clothes. At all. ( I do love those shirts, Kim)

Chocolate, and coffee are my chief cravings. I rarely indulge. I will hate myself later, when I am nursing, for not.

I am so excited to see who this baby looks like, perhaps a little more me? Curly hair would be amazing!

I realize just how quickly nine months flies by. It is a fairly concerning thought to me.

I am quite worried what my body will look like after this baby is through with it. Vanity, vanity.

My hormones are far less out of control than I thought they were going to be.


I'll wrap up this list. I am sure there will be many more of these thoughts as the days go by. We are really excited about our child. This baby is so desired; I find it incredible how my heart could be changed. There was a time when I made Daniel swear he would never, never let me tell him I wanted another baby.

My only wish is that I could see the hand of God as He forms our child's innermost being. Sometimes, it just overwhelms me to think of God shaping our child's little body. How incredible, how loving, how awesome He is!





about us
miscellaneous
previous
archives
military
miscellaneous
miscellaneous
post labels
credits