Vacation
Daniel has sixty-nine days of leave (vacation-time) right now. To put that into perspective, it totals what the military gives us as vacation time for two years and four months. This is sick. He has two weeks of leave to use before October first so, next week is mandatory vacation. And we are all very excited! We have no where to go, no one to see - I am very much looking forward to the freedom this allows. I haven't got any expectations to get blown out of the water, though I do hope Daniel can really relax . Recruiting is a hard job to dis-engage yourself from. It's very invasive. But, this week is free! I am looking forward to hanging out with my husband, eating dinners together, no late nights at work, and the kids having Daddy around to play with. We may even order pizza and have a movie night!

Sometime this week Eve and I will have a date at the bead store to make necklaces, possibly an anklet and a few pairs of earrings. And I've been eye-ing this swing from IKEA for in Judah's room. So maybe a trip up to Montreal to visit IKEA would be fun. All in all it's going to be a great week, and it starts tonight!
about us
miscellaneous
previous
archives
military
miscellaneous
miscellaneous
post labels
credits