Snackimals
Can I just tell you how delicious these animal cookies are? So, so good. I bought a snack pack of the vanilla cookies from the health food store on Tuesday(for the kids... of course). I was heading to the Salvation Army and I must bring food, you know. I don't know about for you, but here - having snacks equals quiet, occupied children.
I was happily shopping, answering a gazillion questions from Eve, and enjoying Judah being content when I heard a squeal.

Squeals are not always good.

Eve says to me " Oooh! Look at this Momma!"

I looked down to see her holding up an animal cookie, with two more animal cookies, all attached by a long hair - a hair that is baked in.

Can we all just pause a moment and say a collective "Eeeeeewwwwww!!!"

I quickly removed the cookies from Eve's hand and tried not to think about the ones I had eaten just a few minutes prior. Eve was oblivious to the grossness of the cookie train. I was not.

I promptly called the customer service at Barbara's bakery after putting the kids down for a nap. They are sending me a coupon for a free Barbara's product, which is very nice. I just wish that I could get the image of the "animal cookie hair train" out of my mind's eye. Blech!


about us
miscellaneous
previous
archives
military
miscellaneous
miscellaneous
post labels
credits