You've Got to be Kidding Me!
I just want to say that I am super excited for Christmas! More so this year than any previous year in my adulthood. I don't know if it is because we have the baby coming, or because the kids are at a really fun age for the holidays, or maybe it's that I'm really still just a kid and Christmastime is magical for me.

With that being said, I was completely thunderstruck by what I saw while driving the other day. I actually saw people in a truck hauling their Christmas tree on home. I totally looked around at the drivers next to me and couldn't understand why their mouths weren't hanging open like mine was. It was November ninth, just for the record. November ninth! Ummm, apparently those people know a little trick or two, that no one else knows, on how to keep a Christmas tree alive for nearly TWO months! I just happen to think that is crazy. Anyone else want to be thunderstruck with me?
about us
miscellaneous
previous
archives
military
miscellaneous
miscellaneous
post labels
credits