How to find a Good School
This whole school arena is completely new to me. Unfortunately for me, the complexity of finding a great school is elevated by the fact that we are moving into a completely new area. I don't even know where to start. I will have no friends to ask questions of - no contacts in the area. There is no networking available - and I am all about the networking, so I'm bit scared and feeling stressed!

Eve will be going to kindergarten this year( how is that even possible?!) What I want to know is.... how do I find a good school? What do I need to look for? What do I need to take into consideration? What questions should I be asking? Who should I be talking to?

I know many of you have navigated this area before and I need some advice. I need the tools so I can be proactive about the school search.

Help!
about us
miscellaneous
previous
archives
military
miscellaneous
miscellaneous
post labels
credits