Valentine's Day Blogfest
You didn't think I had forgotten, did you? I hope you all are still on board for our lovefest because I am excited to read your unique love stories! And.... I'm really excited for Valentine's Day because I got Daniel the best card EVER. Okay, cards. I just couldn't pick one. They were both so good. Really, it doesn't take much to amuse me. Besides, I completely love this holiday! (I think it's all the red. You know how I feel about the color red! )

I hope to be able to make this incredible logo work as a button for you to grab and put on your respective blogs... maybe by tonight Daniel will have it figured out; I am exceedingly computer illiterate and I don't have a clue with that sort of thing. Isn't Brittany from 4 Little Men awesome?! She created this logo for me, which was incredibly generous seeing how she's got four boys and a husband to care for.

The idea of the lovefest is this.... On Valentine's day write your version of how you met your beloved along with as many pictures as you can find. The pictures are the best part after all! Come on over here Thursday morning, I will have a Mr. Linky up by 6 a.m. for you to add your blog to. That will make it super easy for everyone to find your story! Feel free to spread the word on your personal blog before then if you wish - I would love to be glued to the computer all afternoon reading your beautiful love stories.

Happy almost Valentine's Day!
about us
miscellaneous
previous
archives
military
miscellaneous
miscellaneous
post labels
credits