My first meme....evah.
Straight Shooter tagged me awhile ago to write up five facts about myself. She must have caught me at a weak moment because I agreed to do it. For some silly reason I have been highly adverse to these memes. I love reading them on other's blogs but didn't want to do one here.

Alright, here goes nothing...

1.) I can not eat an egg if I haven't taken the "white stuff" off of it. You know that nasty squiggly stuff attached to the yolk? I hate it and won't eat it. Ever.

2.) I adore loud music. Anytime I can I crank it up! Which translates into not very often. I don't like to turn up the volume too loud when I have the kids with me. Which is pretty much always.

3.) I hate checking my voicemail. I don't know why but it bugs me and I rarely do it. I've actually been a bit better lately. But those who really know me, know to not bother leaving a message, because I probably won't get it for a loooong time.

4.) Most everybody calls me Andie. I'm Andrea to very few people.

5.) I love to laugh. LOVE it. If you can make me laugh, we'll be friends forever. That's one of the reasons I married Daniel. He's really funny! And he knows just how to get me to laugh.


Okay, so I survived my first meme. Did you?
about us
miscellaneous
previous
archives
military
miscellaneous
miscellaneous
post labels
credits