Gone
We are Vermont-less. I haven't cried yet. It's coming though. It will probably sneak up on me. Ugg. I haven't had the time to grieve. A couple tears have slipped from my eyes here and there but the "ugly" cry hasn't happened.

Yesterday when the house was all empty, all I wanted to do was curl up in the corner of my bedroom, let the memories overwhelm me and cry. But, I had no tissues. So I just turned and walked out of the room.

I stood at the door and whispered "good-bye."

Gosh, it was hard to walk out of that house.

Ah geez, just thinking about it brings the stinging tears to my eyes.

There will be yet another post coming about moving. It's swirling around in my head, but it is still in bits and pieces. I haven't really wanted to face my feelings. Compartmentalization can be a lovely thing, my friends.

Someday I will face it all, but not today.

Distractions are also lovely things. Especially when they are in the form of my family.
about us
miscellaneous
previous
archives
military
miscellaneous
miscellaneous
post labels
credits