Who is the best bargain hunter?- A Contest!

Owlhaven is the originator of this contest, as far as I know. It's such a blast to play, and I even won, once! High five for me...!

I thought I would have a little fun over here, besides, I'm curious! Who of you is my bosom garage sale hunting buddy?

Here's the deal... Look at all the stuff I bought at a garage sale this morning (click on the photo to enlarge it) and give me your best guess.

*What is included is the 60+ pieces of clothing, the two bags of blocks, a bag of dolls and their accessories, and two little girl purses.

I apologize in advance for the poor photo. It was stinkin' HARD to get everything inside the frame!!

The prize... because that's the best part, right?!

Homemade caramel popcorn...made by yours truly and delivered to your door. Delivery will not be by yours truly, but by the package delivery guy.


Happy guessing! Comments will close Tuesday at midnight.

about us
miscellaneous
previous
archives
military
miscellaneous
miscellaneous
post labels
credits