Back to Business... Emails, Luvs, and a Half Birthday
Alright you crazy party animals, it's time to get back to business!


(**If you don't have children in diapers, just scroll on down to "an important service announcement!" Beeeeep!)

First off I have to let you mothers with children in diapers know about a pretty great deal going on with Luvs. I was asked to let you all know about a $5 coupon that is going to be available on the Luvs website tomorrow June 25th.
I looked at the price of Luvs diapers today at the Commissary - Whew! What a great deal! I have never used that brand before, I'm a Pampers buying mama, but for the price I may just switch over.

I'll let you know what I think after I try out the package I am being sent to review.

In the meantime, let me know what you think. Do you use the Luvs brand of diapers? Do you like them?


Next up... McMommy had a post about a subject I've been struggling with.

The "noreply-comment@blogger" issue.

You guys are killing me. You say the sweetest things to me, you ask me questions, you are hilarious and I want to tell you so BUT I CAN'T! I click on "reply," all ready to send you an e-mail and up pops "noreply-comment@blogger." And then I feel sad because it probably feels like I am ignoring you, or not appreciating your fantastic comments. BUT I DO!

So, visit McMommy, enjoy her awesome sense of humor, and do what she says (it's really easy!). It will be so fun to chat back and forth with you.

By the way, tell her I sent you. Oh and tell her she's super cool while you're there. 'Cause she is!

Lastly....

My favorite baby girl is 6 months today! Can you believe it? I can't. Nor does it make any sense. Wasn't she just born?!


This sweet baby of mine has the best smile. She has melted many a heart with her dimpled, open-mouth smile.


Her fingers have wrapped tightly around many a strangers hand. Who can help but reach out and touch her. She is so lovable.

She has an excellent eye for fine jewelry.



She makes the best motorboat noises ever. The sounds that comes out of her mouth thrill her to no end. I have been the happy and wet recipient of many a passing motorboat...

My baby, who is the precious reminder of a God who loves me. He gave me such a gift in Eliza. Happy six months, "sweet thang!"
about us
miscellaneous
previous
archives
military
miscellaneous
miscellaneous
post labels
credits