After-School Snack
The after-school snack time is a much anticipated event around these parts. Eve starts her 20 questions about the after-school snack before school even starts for the day.

No pressure, Mama.

Sheesh.

Thankfully my children are easily satisfied. My favorite snack idea is popcorn. The kids love it and it never, ever becomes boring to them. I love popcorn because it is easy - throw a pot on the hot burner, dump in a little bit of oil, kernels in, wait for a pop, top on and away we go! A little melted butter, a little salt.. viola! Snack is served.

About a month ago I took some pictures of Eve and Judah inhaling their afternoon snack of popcorn. I love their interactions with each other - well, the non-screaming ones.

Who knew having kids could be this fun!

Can you help me out? Tell me in comments - what was (or is!) your favorite after-school snack?

This mama needs some fresh ideas thrown her way!

Eating Popcorn

Looking so sweet. So innocent. Hangin' out like buddies...

Really_

And then the lesson starts: How to eat popcorn, by Eve...


Thief

Lesson two: How to steal popcorn, by Judah...


Face-First

Lesson three: How to avoid having your popcorn stolen, by Eve
about us
miscellaneous
previous
archives
military
miscellaneous
miscellaneous
post labels
credits