What a difference a year makes
2006


2007

I realized last night as I was taking pictures of the kids in our beloved brown chair that much time had passed since I had done that. Approximately one year I later discovered. So much has happened in this last year. In so many ways it has flown by, but when I really think about all that went on in our lives I realized that we packed it to bursting with memories. It has not been a perfect year but a year of plenty more good than bad. I won't bore you with a list of what our little lives have held, but let me say this: We had fun, I have no regrets, and we got it done.
Life is good here in our house, there's tons of love, lots of laughs, plenty of safety to be yourself, and you can even be a little crazy. Just ask Eve.
-Andrea
about us
miscellaneous
previous
archives
military
miscellaneous
miscellaneous
post labels
credits