Busy Life
Last night I laid my head on Daniel's shoulder and lamented. I lamented that life is just whirring by, the days seem to simply disappear. I can't find the switch to slow things down. I feel like I am running a hundred miles an hour and all I want to really do is walk, slowly. I want to enjoy my husband, I want to enjoy my children's childhood, to take the time to figure out who I really am, and to develop deep friendships. Daniel was so comforting by saying: "It's only going to go by faster." Bleh! Not what I wanted to hear. Sadly, I know it is true. But, there has to be someway, somehow. We already don't have a t.v., we eat dinner as a family, I don't work outside the home... Is this truly the way life is?

-Andrea
about us
miscellaneous
previous
archives
military
miscellaneous
miscellaneous
post labels
credits