Our new baby
Tomorrow our new baby arrives via a non-stop Delta flight. Don't worry, every one has given us "the puppy talk" so we are well briefed on what we are getting ourselves into. This 3 lb, soft as a whisper, little girl is going to be welcomed into our family and I didn't even have to go through labor! The kids have no idea she's coming, even with all my slip-ups. A minor miracle, seeing as how Eve is sharp as a tack.
Our puppy's name as of now is "Callie", but I'm thinking that I would like to change it to "Georgia". I flat out love that name. Plus, that was where she was born. My little Georgia Peach. (She is going to freeze her cute little butt off tomorrow... there's snow coming. Not in Kansas anymore Toto.)

about us
miscellaneous
previous
archives
military
miscellaneous
miscellaneous
post labels
credits