Siblings
The first time Judah sprayed Eve was completely an accident, unbelievably, so was the second and third times.

But the fourth time! He did it on purpose. Poor girl, we laughed our heads off at her. The funniest part was watching Judah laugh and point each time he sprayed her - I am really going to enjoy watching them grow up together.


Eve, being the sweet girl that she is, never sprayed him back. I don't think it ever crossed her mind. Me, I'm such a sinner. As soon as she got the hose my first inclination was to tell her to spray him. Thankfully, I bit my tongue. I'll just let her keep being my sweet, non-vindictive girl.

Judah loves Eve's pink crocs. I don't know why hers are any better than his blue ones, but apparently they are.



about us
miscellaneous
previous
archives
military
miscellaneous
miscellaneous
post labels
credits