Apple Picking and I am Pregnant Yet Again
Yesterday marked our third year picking apples at the same orchard on Columbus Day.
As a military family it is cause for celebrating tradition when you've done the same thing at the same place more than two years in a row.... I'm finding this out. And I am big on tradition so this was super exciting.

I went and looked at pictures of Eve from the three years of picking and was amazed at how she has changed!

This was in 2005 when she was 2 years old.

This is 2006 - she was 3


This is 2007 - she is 4 and finding out apples don't come off the tree any easier than when she was 2!

Judah has changed a lot as well....

The first year we went apple picking I was pregnant with Judah

Last year he was my little "Roo" in the sling

This year he's picking and eating his own apples

While I am pregnant yet again and looking extremely "poofy" in Daniel's high loft vest. I was freezing!

I don't know about you, but I am seeing a pattern here.
If we were to live in Vermont many more years we may end up with the six children that Eve informed us yesterday she'd like us to have. I gently suggested that perhaps she have the six children herself and I'll come help her when she does. Sounds like a plan to me!
about us
miscellaneous
previous
archives
military
miscellaneous
miscellaneous
post labels
credits