Chocolate, Reading, and Not Much Else
Today's agenda includes eating chocolate, reading a book or maybe two, eating food that someone else prepared, taking a nap, listening to the complete silence of my hotel room.... Yeah, that's about it.

What isn't on today's agenda is changing a single diaper, answering 77,000 questions from a beautiful four year old, zero food preparation, picking up any toys, listening to an almost two year old whine, or washing dishes.

What I will miss today: seeing the glorious smile on Eve's face when I wake her up, feeling Judah's arms wrapped around my neck, having tiny kisses planted on my cheek from my children's lips, and knowing the satisfaction that comes from taking care of my family.

But, I am tired and everybody needs a break. I am going to enjoy this day so very, very much.
about us
miscellaneous
previous
archives
military
miscellaneous
miscellaneous
post labels
credits