My Oven... (the metal one)
Did you know that if your oven is broken you'll think of every meal, biscuit, or dessert that requires baking for your week's menu, but you can't use any of them because the stinkin' thing is broken.

I feel like my hands are tied behind my back being without the use of my oven. How's a girl suppose to make a birthday cake without an oven? Maybe I'll have birthday pudding instead!

I do have to say I am very thankful that our landlords bought me this beautiful stove and made sure it was a convection oven because they knew how much I love to bake. I am also thankful that they will be paying for the issue to be fixed. Looking on the bright side...


But, tell me... why are there computers in an oven anyways?
about us
miscellaneous
previous
archives
military
miscellaneous
miscellaneous
post labels
credits