Like Water off a Duck's Back
So I'm walking around the track at the gym tonight. I've got Eliza strapped to my chest in the Moby wrap and I'm bee-boppin' along. I'm not walking too slow, I'm keeping a good pace when I hear someone coming up from behind. No big deal because I'm walking on the inside lane and there is a passing lane to my left. A man slowly passes me, also walking. But then, get this.... he literally cuts me off. Like I had to slow down. In a hurry. Otherwise I would've stepped on his heels.

Uh huh.

No, I am not joking.

I actually didn't know you could cut someone off while walking around the track at the gym. I understand people cut other people off while driving, but walking?! I was flabbergasted. And it wasn't like there was anyone coming up behind him in the passing lane. He simply cut me off.

Hmmmmph.

It just wasn't right. Laughable, yes. But not right.

Now that I've written this to you all, I can let it go. Like water off a duck's back, baby.
about us
miscellaneous
previous
archives
military
miscellaneous
miscellaneous
post labels
credits