Spinning!
My arms are shaky... My legs feel like rubber bands... My quads are in distress....

I just completed my first spinning class! It was a ton of fun. Totally intense and I really felt like I was exercising! I love that feeling - I think this might be just what I needed to lose the weight. I'll keep on walking but spinning is what is really going to kick my butt into shape. I detest being out of shape, I feel so yucky about myself. This is going to be a whole lot of work but I am at the point where I will do whatever it takes!

Daniel, being the wonderful husband that he is, watched the kids for me so I could go this morning. The hardest part of all this was getting out of bed. I really hate that part....
about us
miscellaneous
previous
archives
military
miscellaneous
miscellaneous
post labels
credits