Thankful Thursday

*** I am thankful for my husband who has great motivation, people skills, and is really, really smart. He's quite handsome too.

*** I am thankful for the birds who wake me up each morning. Not the roosters, though. They are just out of control... 4:30a.m. is too early for anyone to be up. Human or foul.

*** I am thankful for my children who love me, and want to be with me; for the random hugs and kisses on "this cheek and that cheek" that I receive throughout the day.

*** I am thankful to have a Commissary to shop at again. I sure did miss having that benefit these last four years.

*** I am thankful for my healthy body, my strong legs to walk on, and my arms to hold my children with.

*** I am thankful for the small piece of carrot cake with cream cheese frosting I know waits for me each afternoon.

*** I am thankful for three children who take a rest time at the same time every day. My sanity stays somewhat intact because of that time.

*** I am thankful to be living in New Mexico - I love it here. Love it, love it.

***
I am thankful for my forever friend Tarrah.

*** I am thankful for my hero of a husband who killed the massive, and I do mean massive, spider that was surely going to eat me alive, last night. I nearly passed out from fright.
"Hi, I'm Andrea, and I am deathly afraid of spiders..."

*** And I am thankful for Blogland. You all bring a special joy to my life.

I could go on and on but children must be woken up, breakfast consumed, a walk taken, and life to be lived... Have a wonderful Thursday all! If you want to join in on the Thankful Thursday posting join Iris over at Sting My Heart.
about us
miscellaneous
previous
archives
military
miscellaneous
miscellaneous
post labels
credits