Real Life at the Hubs....

I am joining in with Jessica over at Farm Fresh for a glimpse into real life. I always strive for transparency on my blog but this was taking it to a whole new level! I mean a picture of a toilet! Wow. Are you ready, 'cause here we go!

No picking up, no Photoshop, nothing...

First off here is a picture of a closet. I love this little closet, it's perfect for all the little inconsequential stuff I need to have available. And yes, it's an organized mess. I know where everything is.


Next up the fridge. I hate showing people my fridge. I don't know why, I just do. But I love you all so I'll sacrifice my pride...


The kitchen sink. I love having a window over my sink. It satisfies my nosy side, not that I have any neighbors to be nosy with!


Jessica asked us to include a picture of what our kids were doing. Judah was riding his bike all around the house. I love having an open floor plan because it allows the kids to run and ride through the whole downstairs. That means lots of 'Pop goes the Weasel,' laughter, and screaming!

The toilet. Need I say more...


This is what Eve and Eliza were doing... laughing!!


Here is my laundry room. Can I just tell you how thrilled I am with this room? Okay, I am totally thrilled! It's right next to my kitchen which means there is much ease in the laundry cleaning process. Plus, I can hear the washing machine go off which means I don't leave wet laundry in there overnight and have it get moldy. Which is totally a hypothetical situation... ahem.

My favorite pair of shoes. The least worn, but the most loved.


A self- portrait. I, for some reason just can not be serious. I mean, do you really want to see another picture of me with a smile... boooring.

Besides, I was trying to hide the fact that I was eating ice cream...

But, Jessica did say real life. So here I am in real life eating ice cream. Or should I say "ice cream?" It's actually Rice Dream which is ice cream made with rice milk. It took me like two years to get use to the taste. I love it now! It's either make the ice cream myself (Which I love to do, but seriously, I have three small children which equals zero time for that!) or eat Rice Dream. Cookies and Dream is my preferred flavor....

I know, I was suppose to include a picture of my favorite room in my house but I forgot. I'll catch you another time with it, okay?

I hope you enjoyed your little "real life" tour of our house. If you want to see more go over and visit Jessica. She's awesome!
about us
miscellaneous
previous
archives
military
miscellaneous
miscellaneous
post labels
credits