Real Life at the Hubs Week 4: Momentous Occasions

I am joining in with Jessica over at Farm Fresh for another glimpse into my real life. This week is themed Momentous Occasions. Jessica instructed us to post pictures of any memorable time in our real life.
Unfortunately, since we don't have our huge scanner/"do fifteen different things" machine set up, I had to use what is already saved on my computer. It's too bad because I have some winners in the photograph department!

Alright, momentous occasions here we come...

Marrying Daniel was the most momentous occasion - other than the obvious one... being born! - of my life. We were so happy to finally be together that we were giddy. Did we have a clue what we were doing? Yeah, enough to be scared, but too in love to care.

Rehearsal dinner! We were on cloud nine...




First comes love, then comes marriage, them comes the baby in the baby carriage...

It was true! Eve came along just under two years later. Did we have a clue what we were getting ourselves into here? No way!


I felt like if I was blown by a stiff breeze from behind, I was going to topple right over. I was so front-heavy!

Parents!! Whoa.... Parents.

Can we all say...CLUELESS!

Can we all say... exhausted!

There are so many more momentous occasions in the years between Eve's birth and Daniel's deployment. Judah's birth, moving, many anniversaries, but the deployment was huge for us. The leaving was horrid, but the coming back was amazing.


There is nothing quite like it in the world. We were over the moon. There was no way we could have been happier.

And to wrap things up... here is our latest momentous occasion, other than the move to New Mexico.

Eliza's birth.

The last push.


Head on over to Jessica's if you'd like to see more. And join in, if not this week, then next week! I'll be looking for you!
about us
miscellaneous
previous
archives
military
miscellaneous
miscellaneous
post labels
credits