A little sugar between sisters...

Because I never had a sister, seeing my girls interact is a totally new discovery for me. I find such delight in the love that is so apparent.
They are crazy about each other.
Eliza adores Eve and Eve dotes on Eliza. Whenever Eve comes into the room, Eliza has eyes only for her big sister. Her gaze follows Eve around waiting for a kiss, a high-pitched "Hi baaa-BY!" a smile, or hug.

I am so thankful I can watch my girls grow up together, I am so thankful they have each other. I have a feeling this sister relationship is going to be a beautiful thing.

And to think... I almost didn't have a third child. ( I was scared!)

P.S. If you haven't voted in the garage sale contest go here. Comments close tonight!

P.P.S. If you would love a great sounding cookbook visit Amber at The Addams Three. I was all over that like white on rice in a glass of milk on a paper plate in a snowstorm!

P.P.P.S. I love p.s.'s. Just thought I'd let you know that little tidbit about me... Maybe you love them too?
about us
miscellaneous
previous
archives
military
miscellaneous
miscellaneous
post labels
credits