Love Note 1
Love Note

Love notes. Daniel writes them and then hides them... I never know where one might be found. This morning, even though my love note was on the dishwasher, I didn't see it right away. I smiled though, after finding and reading it.
Daniel and I went to see the movie this note talks about (Which movie is it??) on Christmas night; it was such a special date for us. There was no running to the store or doing something necessary, it was just a date. We need more of those, for sure.

For me, and maybe you too, love is made up of lots and lots of the little things; there are big things in there for sure, but it's the little things that seem to matter most. Perhaps that is why I've saved every love note Daniel has written me. They are tiny treasures.
about us
miscellaneous
previous
archives
military
miscellaneous
miscellaneous
post labels
credits