Companionship
I don't have a sister, I have two younger brothers and while they are great...really, I love them very much, I always desired the companionship of a sister. Eve, at this point, doesn't have a sister and I worry sometimes that she will feel lonely with only having Judah to pal around with. Seeing the two of them together this morning took away a little of that fear. Does anyone else worry about these kind of things?


It's probably a good thing that we signed up for story time at the library today. It sure looks like we have another book-lover on our hands! It is interesting to me that he always goes to this exact spot in our house to read his books. He's such a funny little boy.


about us
miscellaneous
previous
archives
military
miscellaneous
miscellaneous
post labels
credits