A Word from the Now Wise
It's not such a great idea to take your daily exercise walk in a blizzard. The blinding snow, the sleet pelting my face, the 6 inches of snow to push the jogging stroller through, the wind stealing the breath that your lungs are so desperate for; add in a few hills, the danger of a couple plows, pretty much it adds up to a very bad idea. I didn't think I was going to make it home for a long, long time but that little quote kept running through my head: "If there's no way around it then the only way is through it" (that's a loose translation), so I kept putting one foot in front of the other. I made it home and I'm fairly positive I burned a good 1000 calories within those 3 miles. Pretty much that is the only upside I can see to my walk this morning! Daniel calls me driven but sometimes I wonder....

** Just so you all know- my jogging stroller has a weather cover so the kids were warm and safe under there!
-Andrea
about us
miscellaneous
previous
archives
military
miscellaneous
miscellaneous
post labels
credits