A Recipe is Forthcoming
I swear, I am going to post my recipe for Chicken Cordon Bleu. The thought of hauling the kids to the store has been a tad overwhelming for this pregnant woman but today, today I think I can. I think I can, I think I can.... You won't believe how easy and delicious this meal is. And the smell when it is cooking is amazing. Simply amazing.

Because I need to start making these smoothies again and having a blender is pertinent, I must brave the stores. So, I'll kill all the birds with one stone. You'll end up with a wonderful recipe to try, my husband will be thrilled because according to him he could eat Chicken Cordon Bleu every night, Eve will end up with two shiny quarters in her pocket for helping push Judah in the stroller, and I get to enjoy a smoothie during the kid's rest time. It's win-win, wouldn't you say?
about us
miscellaneous
previous
archives
military
miscellaneous
miscellaneous
post labels
credits