My Favorite Part of the Week...
Friday night is it for me... It's perfection. I look forward to Friday night with great anticipation all week long. That night that fills me with such happiness, sometimes I even feel downright giddy! On Friday night I know the week is over, behind me, and I have the entire weekend stretched out in front of me. None of it is spent yet because Friday is technically a work day but you still have the freedom of the weekend.

If Daniel and I had the ability to go out on a date every week (wouldn't that be Heaven!!) I would definitely choose it to be Friday night. Now, if choosing what to do and where to go could be just as easy! Doggone, but if we don't have the hardest time with that!

What is your favorite day of the week?
about us
miscellaneous
previous
archives
military
miscellaneous
miscellaneous
post labels
credits