Girls, Pearls, and Good-Byes
Eve and Ginger

Every girl must have a pair of pearl earrings. This according to our special friend Ginger. Eve didn't have a pair yet, but Ginger took care of that on Friday. I think they suit her just perfectly.


After spending time with Ginger on Friday I realized how difficult it was going to be to say good-bye to her. And it's not just her, it's this group of people I have built my life around for four years.
I am very much a people person - I don't care so much for "stuff" - but people, I love people. I enjoy building relationships with everyone from my neighbors to the librarian to the people who check me out at the health food store. I work very hard at building good, strong relations with all I come into contact with whether it be on a regular basis or not. Take for instance the guy we buy raspberries from every summer, he remembers me and I only see him once a year. That type of thing is so important to me. But it sure makes the leaving difficult.
I am going to miss this great network of people I have in my life. I know I will have the opportunity to start over again in New Mexico, but it's the in between that's hard. I like that people know me, that they remember me. But mostly I like that I remember them. Though no one will know me when I get to New Mexico, hopefully it won't take long. I do have the red hair working in my favor. Nobody forgets the red hair... It sure makes it hard to get away with anything!
about us
miscellaneous
previous
archives
military
miscellaneous
miscellaneous
post labels
credits