A Base Bake-Off

Daniel sent an e-mail home yesterday detailing a base bake-off that is taking place this weekend. He's been after me to enter my cookies in a fair, or some sort of judged event for a long time. And I have always sidestepped. It makes me nervous! I love making my cookies for others - I love seeing people enjoy the food I make, but allowing my cookies to be thoroughly critiqued and picked apart. Well, it makes me feel vulnerable.

I am sure there are some deep psychological issues coming to the surface here...

The deal is this: I make four dozen cookies - two for the bake-off and two get sent to our deployed members. How can I say no to that? Yet, I want to because I am afraid! Oh, the guilt...

Indecisiveness currently reigns. But guilt will win, I'm sure.
about us
miscellaneous
previous
archives
military
miscellaneous
miscellaneous
post labels
credits