Riding on Daddy's Shoulders
IMG_867801

Daniel is such an excellent father. And he enjoys his little girls. He gets right down on their level - one level is just a little lower than the other right now- and he talks and plays. He loves his daughters. And they love him right back, with their whole being.

Judah... He's Daddy's buddy. Those two are rough and tumble together; playing cars and "fixin' stuff. I find myself looking forward to the years that are coming so quickly - time passes fast, doesn't it - when Daniel and Judah can camp together, times when they can go fishing, play basketball, and you know - do manly things.

I appreciate seeing the boy interactions, but it's not new to me. I had two brothers, I saw all kinds of manly stuff going on. It's the little girl interactions that happen between Daniel, Eve, and Eliza. The soft smiles, and the hugs. The special - just me and Daddy - moments that take place. It all warms my heart. I am amazed how Daniel, who is such a manly man, can be so good with little girls. He knows just what to say to get a smile, just what to do to mend a heart, and the perfect baby hold.

Of course, I shouldn't be too surprised... He's awful good with me too. He loves me just right.
about us
miscellaneous
previous
archives
military
miscellaneous
miscellaneous
post labels
credits