Photography Class Week 2
Wow. Class last night was so good. I inhaled a ton of information! Nothing too exciting happened; perhaps the most exciting part was when a girl sitting at the table in front of me ate a pear that had a worm living in it.

You would have found me passed out on the floor if I had done that. I tried not to think about it for the rest of class but it didn't work.

If I attempted to tell you what I learned last night it would just be ugly. It was math and my brain is not geared for math. I have always felt stupid for not being mathematically inclined. But I am not going to anymore. Just because mathematical stuff doesn't come naturally to me does not make me stupid. There.

I just stamped my foot. Did you hear it?

But, the equations and fractions, the numbers and the all talk about "X" was clear last night. I totally got it all. Actually being able to implement it is a whole different subject. But I will get there. Someday I am going to be really good at this photography thing.

I really like the way my teacher transmits information; his style works well for me. I liked how he explained with words and then demonstrated visually; it was also hands on with our own cameras. So it was like a three in one on each point. I appreciated that.

If you have a digital SLR camera make the time to take a class. You will learn so much and your time there will certainly not be wasted. Nor will the money you spent on your camera.

I have a dream of one day being a brilliant photographer... Perhaps I will see you on the other side of my lens. I would like that very much.

*Post from 1 year ago today: Happy Thought
about us
miscellaneous
previous
archives
military
miscellaneous
miscellaneous
post labels
credits